According to the role that the visitor has, he will see a store with discounted prices or not, so you can set direct discounts to subscribers, editors.
Our team at Themelocation is comprised of WordPress developers of high expertise
- We can maintain, support and manage your single, or all your clients, website with dedication
- Our skills are at your disposal.
- You can set discounts by rates or amount method.
- Applied to regular price or sale price.
- Different discount according to user’s role.
You can dwnload the plugin here:
After downloading the plugin, go to admin panel of your site and click on add new link under plugins.
Now click on the upload plugin button.
After that on upcoming screen browse and upload the plugin and hit install button.
On installation completion, activate the plugin.
After activation, you can see a new option link i.e. “Role Pricing Light” under woocomemrce menu item.
Here you can see option for discount method and different user roles.
You can set different discount for different user roles.
I’ve set 10% discount for all users i.e. 0.1.
Now if we go to shop page as a logged user and non-logged in user we’ll see difference in product pricing.
Here is shop page for administrator:
And this will be the shop page for non-logged in user.