Are you planning to shift your eCommerce store from Shopify to WooCommerce? You’ve made a great choice.
Shopify is one of the top eCommerce CMS to create online stores with a few clicks. It is one of the best options to create eStores for non-tech savvy people. With Shopify, we can create a feature-packed online store in a matter of minutes. It offers multiple themes and extensions to add more features and functions to our eCommerce store.
Everything seems perfect. Right? Where’s the problem then? The problem lies in their pricing plans. We all acknowledge that Shopify is an excellent eCommerce CMS. But the factor we forget to consider is its pricing. Shopify services can be more expensive for businesses and brands running an online store. It isn’t feasible for newcomers or even for established companies because of the pricing. And, this is one of the main shortcomings of Shopify.
What’s the Solution?
WooCommerce is a popular content management system that helps us build web stores in a few minutes. It is one of the best customizable and open-source eCommerce plugins built for WordPress. WooComerce gives us the ability to create and manage a robust feature-packed online store from its intuitive dashboard.
Confused with Why To Choose WooCommerce?
Why Choose WooCommerce?
One of the biggest reasons to choose WooCommerce is, it is freely available for all. You don’t need to spend a single buck to use it and its advanced features. Have a look at some of its features.
- WooCommerce is an open-source eCommerce platform that gives you the freedom to make changes to your store without any limitations.
- It comes with an easy-to-use and interactive interface that is easily understandable for newcomers. Beginners can use all its features without any prior training required.
- WooCommerce also offers plenty of themes and customization options to make your store more catchy and interactive.
- It has a vast directory of plugins or extensions to add new and fresh features to your eCommerce store.
Here Comes Your Question? Can We Migrate a Shopify Store to WooCommerce?
Yes, indeed. We can migrate a Shopify store to WooCommerce in a few easy steps. We can quickly transfer all our Shopify data to our WooCommerce store without any errors. Both platforms offer us the export and import feature to get the data in our hands. Sounds too technical? Don’t worry. We are right here to help you in this whole process.
ThemeLocations offers the best in class Shopify to WooCommerce migration services. Our talented team of web developers knows how to move your Shopify store to WooCommerce. We at ThemeLocations is committed to offering top-notch quality to our clients without any errors.
Here’s What You Will Get From Our Shopify to WooCommerce Migration Service.
- Products: How many products does your store have? 50, 100, 150, so on. Our team will move all your products to WooCommerce without any inconvenience. Along with that, you will find all your titles, images, description, custom fields, and much more untouched.
- Product Attributes and Variations: Does your Shopify store include variable products? We have got you covered. Our developers are skilled enough to handle all types of products with expertise. You won’t lose any of your product variations.
- Customers and Orders Data: We will migrate all your Customers and Orders data with all required information to your WooCommerce store.
- Images: Does your online store have hundreds of images? It doesn’t matter anymore. Our experts will handle them with ease and care.
- Coupon Codes, Taxes Migrations: Our team assures that your coupon codes and taxes will remain intact during the whole procedure. We don’t want you to spend hours starting everything from scratch.
- Blogs: A blog is known to be the best way to drive traffic to an online store. And, we also know the hard work you put into writing those long blogs and articles. Our WooCommerce specialists will transfer all your blogs and articles with zero errors. In addition, the links and images will be the same as earlier.
- Reviews: Collecting reviews is one of the complex tasks for a business. We will transfer all your Shopify customer reviews to your WooCommerce store without any difficulties. So, you don’t need to start again.
The Best Part Of Our Service
Want to know the Best Part of our service? Here it is. You won’t lose any of your SEO settings during the migration process. Your settings will remain the same after the migration and even during the migration process. We know the time you’ve spent building the SEO of your store, and we are concerned about that. You don’t need to make the same changes again and again. SEO takes a lot of time, and we can feel it.
Why Choose Us?
100% Assured Quality: ThemeLocations has the best WordPress developers, which promises the best-in-class quality. Our specialists work round the clock to provide you with the best quality with zero negligence.
Dedicated Support Team: Have some doubts? No matter how many queries you have and the time you ask it. We have a dedicated team that works 24/7 to solve all your questions.
SEO Experts: We have SEO experts who keep an eye on your store search rankings. Even after migrating your site, our team monitors your site’s rankings for a few weeks to ensure your rankings are fine.
On-time Delivery: Our professional WordPress developers know how to tackle all the complex jobs efficiently. Our team handles all the jobs efficiently and delivers the work on time.
0% Downtime: We assure your eCommerce store will be live even during the migration process. The best part about this is, it won’t affect your store’s sales and revenue.
Want to know more about us? We have made every information available to our visitors. Google ThemeLocations reviews and discovers customers spreading the love about our WordPress services.
Are you ready to shift from Shopify to WooCommerce? Fill out the given form, and we will get back to you in a few hours.